Holmes & Doyle

Go down

Holmes & Doyle

Post  Virkov on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 am

Betazed
January 8, 2387
2100 HRS

Autumn sat in quiet contemplation in the Starfleet security office, pinching the bridge of her nose with one hand as she read from a PADD in her other.

"This list of charges is rather...extensive, Crewman," she said through a heavy sigh, finally looking up at the young Bolian man.

"Yes ma'am," he affirmed. "We're not exactly sure how much of it is hearsay and how much of it actually transpired. We do know that there was some kind of altercation, and that Gunnery Sergeant Doyle was involved in the altercation in some way. It may end up just being a 'disturbance of the peace' charge when all is said and done, which seems to be the most likely since no one is coming forward to say anything otherwise."

Autumn groaned, and said "I don't understand how someone can get drunk off [i]synthale[/b]!"

"We're still trying to figure that one out ourselves, ma'am."

She stood, and said "Very well, take me to Gunny Doyle. Let's get this overwith."

"Aye ma'am. Frankly...I'm sure the local government would drop all charges if you just took her out of their hair."

She grunted in a non-committal fashion, and followed the crewman to the holding cells.

<tag to describe Doyle's condition.>

Autumn sighed, and cleared her throat. "Right then, on your feet Marine!"

<tag>
Virkov
Admin

View user profile http://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Holmes & Doyle

Post  Ellen Doyle on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

Betazed
January 8, 2387
2100 HRS

Autumn sat in quiet contemplation in the Starfleet security office, pinching the bridge of her nose with one hand as she read from a PADD in her other.

"This list of charges is rather...extensive, Crewman," she said through a heavy sigh, finally looking up at the young Bolian man.

"Yes ma'am," he affirmed. "We're not exactly sure how much of it is hearsay and how much of it actually transpired. We do know that there was some kind of altercation, and that Gunnery Sergeant Doyle was involved in the altercation in some way. It may end up just being a 'disturbance of the peace' charge when all is said and done, which seems to be the most likely since no one is coming forward to say anything otherwise."

Autumn groaned and said "I don't understand how someone can get drunk off synthale!"

She stood and said "Very well, take me to Gunny Doyle. Let's get this overwith."

"Aye ma'am. Frankly...I'm sure the local government would drop all charges if you just took her out of their hair."

She grunted in a non-committal fashion, and followed the crewman to the holding cells.

Laying across the bench in the second cell from the door, was a woman with a small and lean, but atheltic and muscular build. She wore the uniform of a Starfleet marine: a green longsleeve shirt, black pants, and black shoes, but her black and grey Starfleet-issued overjacket was worn over her face, protecting it from the bright lights of the Betazoid holding cell. Her shirt was marred with a stain of something dark and red and the rest of her appearance was in varying degrees of 'messed up'.

The small figure slowly got up with a significant amount of reluctance, evidenced by the muffled groan escaping from behind the jacket-turned-face-wrap. "Ellen C. Doyle, Gunnery Sergeant, Starfleet Marine Special Operation Forces." She started to say as she removed the jacket to reveal her angled features and dark brown hair pulled back into a disheveled pony tail. "Service Number Five-Six-"

The Sergeant halted her statement abruptly, doubled over, and proceeded to let out a dry hacking cough. "Oh, Doyle-girl, what did you drink last night!?" The woman exlcaimed to herself between gasps of air.

<tag>

Ellen Doyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

Betazed
January 8, 2387
2100 HRS

Autumn groaned and said "I don't understand how someone can get drunk off synthale!"

She stood and said "Very well, take me to Gunny Doyle. Let's get this overwith."

Laying across the bench in the second cell from the door, was a woman with a small and lean, but atheltic and muscular build. She wore the uniform of a Starfleet marine: a green longsleeve shirt, black pants, and black shoes, but her black and grey Starfleet-issued overjacket was worn over her face, protecting it from the bright lights of the Betazoid holding cell. Her shirt was marred with a stain of something dark and red and the rest of her appearance was in varying degrees of 'messed up'.

The small figure slowly got up with a significant amount of reluctance, evidenced by the muffled groan escaping from behind the jacket-turned-face-wrap. "Ellen C. Doyle, Gunnery Sergeant, Starfleet Marine Special Operation Forces." She started to say as she removed the jacket to reveal her angled features and dark brown hair pulled back into a disheveled pony tail. "Service Number Five-Six-"

The Sergeant halted her statement abruptly, doubled over, and proceeded to let out a dry hacking cough. "Oh, Doyle-girl, what did you drink last night!?" The woman exlcaimed to herself between gasps of air.

"Whatever it was, it clearly didn't agree with you," Autumn replied, crossing her hands over chest. "I have to say, Gunny Doyle, I am underwhelmed thus far. Do you have any recollection of what happened to you over the course of the last 24 hours?"

<tag>
Virkov
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen Doyle on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Betazed
January 8, 2387
2100 HRS

"Whatever it was, it clearly didn't agree with you," Autumn replied, crossing her hands over chest. "I have to say, Gunny Doyle, I am underwhelmed thus far. Do you have any recollection of what happened to you over the course of the last 24 hours?"

"Underwhelmed? I managed to end up in a brig on Betazed...if it wasn't for that time I ended up sleeping one off on Risa, that'd be a personal best..." The Sergeant said as she regained the air in her lungs. "...I think I started the day off in a bar as soon as I landed, had a few drinks at a local pub, and that's when it starts to get blurry...around the 7th round I think...there was a fight with me, a Yridian, and some locals involved...I think the gist of it, was that I was shouting very loudly and disturbing the peace...with my mind. Didn't know I could do that."

Ellen Doyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Betazed
January 8, 2387
2100 HRS

"Underwhelmed? I managed to end up in a brig on Betazed...if it wasn't for that time I ended up sleeping one off on Risa, that'd be a personal best..." The Sergeant said as she regained the air in her lungs. "...I think I started the day off in a bar as soon as I landed, had a few drinks at a local pub, and that's when it starts to get blurry...around the 7th round I think...there was a fight with me, a Yridian, and some locals involved...I think the gist of it, was that I was shouting very loudly and disturbing the peace...with my mind. Didn't know I could do that."

Autumn turned her head, mostly to stifle a laugh and cover her mouth with a few fingers, but also to look quizzically at the Bolian security officer. He gave her a shrug, and said "It's not unheard of."

"The Betazoids are not a particularly litigious society Gunny, which is very lucky for you," Autumn said, regaining her composure and turning to face the cell again. "But if you're going to be the chief of security aboard a starship I'm commanding, we're going to have to get your drinking under control. I'm going to leave you here to cool off until morning. Is there...anything else you'd like to share?"

<tag>

She turned to the crewman, and said "Make sure she gets something to eat and some type of digestive aid.
Virkov
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen Doyle on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Betazed
January 9th, 2387
1052 HRS

Autumn turned her head, mostly to stifle a laugh and cover her mouth with a few fingers, but also to look quizzically at the Bolian security officer. He gave her a shrug, and said "It's not unheard of."

"The Betazoids are not a particularly litigious society Gunny, which is very lucky for you," Autumn said, regaining her composure and turning to face the cell again. "But if you're going to be the chief of security aboard a starship I'm commanding, we're going to have to get your drinking under control. I'm going to leave you here to cool off until the afternoon. Is there...anything else you'd like to share?"

"So, you're Commander Holmes then, I take it?" The Sergeant said as she straightened up almost immedialty, seeming to shrug off whatever was effecting her. "Don't worry ma'am, I don't let my recreation getting in the way of my job. I don't look it now, but I'm a consumate profressional at heart. Job comes first, trying to beat Klingons in drinking contests comes second."

She turned to the crewman, and said "Make sure she gets something to eat and some type of digestive aid."

"...scratch the digestive aid, please..." Ellen added as she put her uniform jacket back over her shoulders. "Never needed them, just a nice big glass of black coffee or water would be fine. That synthale was really dry."

<tag>

Ellen Doyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Betazed
January 9th, 2387
1052 HRS

"The Betazoids are not a particularly litigious society Gunny, which is very lucky for you," Autumn said, regaining her composure and turning to face the cell again. "But if you're going to be the chief of security aboard a starship I'm commanding, we're going to have to get your drinking under control. I'm going to leave you here to cool off until the afternoon. Is there...anything else you'd like to share?"

"So, you're Commander Holmes then, I take it?" The Sergeant said as she straightened up almost immedialty, seeming to shrug off whatever was effecting her. "Don't worry ma'am, I don't let my recreation getting in the way of my job. I don't look it now, but I'm a consumate profressional at heart. Job comes first, trying to beat Klingons in drinking contests comes second."

Autumn turned to the crewman, and said "Make sure she gets something to eat and some type of digestive aid."

"...scratch the digestive aid, please..." Ellen added as she put her uniform jacket back over her shoulders. "Never needed them, just a nice big glass of black coffee or water would be fine. That synthale was really dry."

Autumn sighed heavily, and said "Fine. I'll expect you on the bridge, in a clean uniform, at 1300 hours. Crewman, if the situation changes, contact me immediately. I'll be returning to the Rhode Island presently."

"Yes ma'am," the young man said with a pleasant smile.

Tapping her commbadge, Autumn said "Holmes to Rhode Island, one to beam out." She stood still for a few moments before disappearing in a swirl of white light.

<tag to finish if you like.>
Virkov
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down