Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

+7
Adam H Carter
Retol Ayan
Enfali Khorev
Gerard Garrett
Shras/Eiri
Ellen Doyle
Virkov
11 posters

Go down

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome! Empty Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Post  Virkov Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi All!

Welcome to the shiny new forums for our tiny new ships! Most of us know each other from the Normandie, but I'd like to start off with introductions, seeing as we have a few new faces around.

Starting off, I'm Sean and I play your illustrious and gorgeous CO, Cdr Autumn Darby-Holmes Smile I'm 28, and I am the Admin for a call center in Oregon. I've been with BF off and on for about a year now, in various sims.
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome! Empty Re: Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Post  Ellen Doyle Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello all, I'm one of the newer faces. I'm Wes, a university student in Canada doing a double major in IASC and Classics.

I'll be playing the new Chief of Security, a rather surly and unfortunate vetern of Starfleet's Marine branch, Gunnery Sergeant Ellen C. Doyle. I've got about a decade on-and-off experience in Bravofleet and got pulled in by our CO, having written with him prior on the USS Venture which I co-GM'd.

On a side note, I know Doyle's bio isn't complete yet...I'm currently filling out and editing all the stuff, just at a delayed pace do to this being the final week of my university year term.

Ellen Doyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shras/Eiri Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Heya all!

I'm Kim and I have character ADD. I play Eiri, Rha, Shras, and Nician as well as help Sean keep up with this bad boy. =P

I'm 39 and I'm a personal assistant for a doctor and freelance artist.

I've been role-playing online since way back in the day and have played in a wide variety of places, including message boards and emails, and in all sorts of sci-fi and fantasy settings. Smile
Shras/Eiri
Shras/Eiri

http://kyphi5.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Garrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Yo!

I'm Frank, almost 24 years of age and currently incarcerated in the American Midwest for the purpose of grad schooling in aquaculture and fisheries management. I've been writing Gerard Garrett, the tree-hugging, generally happy-go-lucky biologist for about a year now, having tasted the sweet fruits of forum roleplay with some of these yokels on the old USS Normandie forums. I look forward to writing nifty fiction with all of you!
Gerard Garrett
Gerard Garrett

Back to top Go down

Post  Enfali Khorev Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Hola Peoples, my names James and I live in that big place called Texas, and I'm your average do nothing college student, and repair/build computers rather than the retail shuffle king . I'm writing Enfali Khorev local Asst. Chief in Starfleet Lack of Intelligence and analyst extraordinaire Razz

Look forward to writing with you all!

Enfali Khorev

Back to top Go down

Post  Retol Ayan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi y'all!

I'm Jeremy, 25, and I work in DC as a emergency planning consultant. I play Retol Ayan, your friendly overly talkative Bajoran chief flight control officer, and Fletcher McNeil, your resident CMO whose personality I'm still putting the final touches on.

Glad to be back up and running, and hopefully I won't go AWOL as much as I did on Normandie after I moved down here from the frigid north.
Retol Ayan
Retol Ayan

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam H Carter Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:33 am

Hey folks,

I'm Alex, and I'll be playing the part of your Chief Intelligence Officer/plant-affected weirdo Adam Carter.

I'm 26, living and working in the surprisingly lovely city of Canberra, Australia's capital. I moved up here from Tasmania last year and I've got to tell you it's a hell of a place.
Adam H Carter
Adam H Carter

Back to top Go down

Post  Verek Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

Hi!

My name is Geo, I live in Toronto, Canada, am 24, And I kind of love star trek Very Happy
I was a Vulcan science officer for halloween and now I'm one here too! Very Happy
hrm, My second favorite thing is music Very Happy and i try to make it with mixed results Razz

Verek

Back to top Go down

Post  Galan tr'Delatham Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:39 am

Hello all, my names Kyle, but everyone calls me Radzkie. It's my online name I picked up years ago.

I work as a computer tech in my aunts shop, and do graphic art for people on the side. I'll be role playing as Galan, a romulan exchange officer, AKA your enemy who's serving as the chief of operations here.
Galan tr'Delatham
Galan tr'Delatham

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen Doyle Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 am

Jolun'tru, EnErrain Delethram!

Nice to see some Rommies still out there!

Ellen Doyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Mordeva Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Lol, you're rather fast-paced for a new site. After registering I went to my hotmail to check my application acceptance e-mail and was surprised to see that my account had already been activated.

First off, apologies for my application's sloppiness. They are the bane of my existence and I ended up writing my sample post as the words bubbled up in my mind just so I could finally send my application in (I've been writing it since before my friend Galen even started his, which was a couple of days before he registered). Thankfully profiles are usually the only thing I procrastinate in.

I was also going to originally apply for a science position, but it was snatched up before I could. I think it was a blessing in disguise anyway because I feel an Operations post suits my character more.

As far as an introduction goes, my name is Jake. You can all call me that or anything else you'd like. I'm currently living in South America (Uruguay, in case anyone's curious) with my parents and going through high school, which I think makes me the runt of the bunch. This is my first Star Trek roleplay and by extension my first Bravo Fleet sim, but not my first roleplay by any means.

I'll be playing Casimir Mordeva, an antisocial Betazoid who is not particularly welcome on his home, and is currently serving as assistant Chief of Operations on the USS Rhode Island. I'm looking forward to the introduction post I'll make on Betazed that will explain how he feels about his new station and his return to the nest.

Pleasure to meet you all.
Casimir Mordeva
Casimir Mordeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Galan tr'Delatham Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Ellen Doyle wrote:Jolun'tru, EnErrain Delethram!

Nice to see some Rommies still out there!

Jolun'tru, Doyle!

Casimir Mordeva wrote:...is currently serving as assistant Chief of Operations...

If we aren't careful the Operations department is going to start being known as the Black Sheep department. ; D

<3
Galan tr'Delatham
Galan tr'Delatham

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen Doyle Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Actually, Rhode Island might be called the ship of Black Sheep, given the amount of personal problems Doyle has as well.

Welcome all!

EDIT: Cas, tip for the bio. Replace all "[" and "]" with "<" and ">". SMS recognizes HTML, not BBCode Wink

Ellen Doyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Benson Tue May 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Curt, a 20 year old working at KFC in England who is very much looking forward to writing and getting to know you all. Very Happy

I've done a bit of RP here and there before in games and such but this is the first time I've properly commited myself to a simm so kinda excited to see how it goes. I've loved Star Trek since I was small and recently I've been reading some of the Star Trek books which gave me the inspiration to create my character and join your crew. Once again, looking forward to it!
Craig Benson
Craig Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov Tue May 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you aboard! Very Happy
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum