Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personnel File for Lieutenant Junior Grade Enfali Khorev

2 posters

Go down

Personnel File for Lieutenant Junior Grade Enfali Khorev  Empty Re: Personnel File for Lieutenant Junior Grade Enfali Khorev

Post  Enfali Khorev Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 pm

[Deck 7, Counselor's Office, USS Rhode Island]
[January 11, 2387]
[1000 HRS]

"Let's get this over," Enfali said to herself as she stood outside the counselors office. Expressing her feelings to regular people was hard enough. Doing so under orders to someone who made a living trying (And failing utterly in her opinion) to make sense of those feelings wasn't exactly on her list of favorite things to do. If she had sweat glands, she's probably be trying to dry her palms on the side of her uniform. With yet another deep breath she pressed the door chime button, hoping that against all odds the Counselor wouldn't be there.

"Enter!" Eiri called out and stood from behind his desk. He yanked the hem of his uniform down and focused on the uncertain mind outside the door. He smiled a little to himself, they were always nervous at first, but he had a knack for putting people at ease. The small, silver haired, half-vulcan, stepped out from behind his desk to await his first client.

Enfali wasn't sure what she had expected upon entering the Counselors Office, but a fellow half-vulcan hadn't been at the top of the list. At least she assumed he was a half-vulcan. Silver hair wasn't exactly a common color for Vulcan's, and there was something about the entire physique that seemed off for a full Vulcan to her.
"Lieutenant J.G Khorev reporting for...whatever the mandatory psych eval thing is called," She said uncertainly. She was no longer merely outside of her comfort zone, now she was on the other side of the neutral zone from it.

Eiri chuckled, smiled warmly and gestured towards the couch and chairs. "Please, have a seat where ever you feel comfortable. It is Enfali, correct?" He was looking at a PADD in his hand and then back at her. "You can call me Eiri if you like. Would you like something to drink?" He headed for the replicator, but did not take his eyes off her for long and continued to smile warmly.

"Umm yes to Enfali, no to a drink," She replied, taking a seat in one of the chairs. And now ladies and gentlemen comes the main event, she thought, waiting for the Counselor to return. His smile at least seemed genuine enough, as opposed to the plastered on idiot grin that had been stuck to the Counselor at her last posting.

Eiri returned with a cup of Vulcan spiced tea for himself and sat down on the couch. "I suppose we should just get started. I am certain that you are anxious to get this over with. So, tell me a little bit about yourself, Enfali, how do you feel?" He took a sip from his tea, looking at her over the edge of his cup for a moment before setting it on the table and smiling again.

I feel like picking up your drink pouring it on my head and then running around your office shouting nunununununu obviously "I'm good I guess, this is my first starship post," Enfali said trying to stifle a laugh at the ridiculous thought."Before I was on Cardassia with the embassy doing decryption stuff."

Eiri almost spit his tea in laughter at her inner dialog. Being in bad form, he suppressed it with a quick hand over his mouth. "Oh!" he squeaked and cleared his throat. "I came from a Terra-forming background, myself. Congratulations on your first ship. How is the experience so far? Are you getting along with your crewmates?" He seemed genuinely interested.

"Thanks, I haven't had much a chance to get to know them yet," Enfali replied truthfully," But since we're all going to be seeing each other more than a Klingon sees the bottom of a barrel of bloodwine It shouldn't take long to get to know them." And won't that be just grand...

Eiri chuckled. "I must tell you that your colloquialisms are very unique. The small ship should indeed make it easier to get to know people, although some people are very closed. And how is your concentration? Are you able to focus on your work? I know a new ship can sometimes be distracting."

"Nothing really. the background noises are little weird though," She replied," It also feels a little closed in compared to a ground assignment."

He smiled a little and tipped his head to one side. He appeared to be thinking, and he was staring at the PADD in his lap. "I found those things rather distracting as well, when I got my first addignment on a ship. Eventually, I got used to them, but there were a few sleepless nights right at first. Do not hesitate to go to sick bay if you require help sleeping. How have you been sleeping? Any interesting dreams lately?"

"No Dr. Freud, no strange or interesting dreams to report," She smiled. This wasn't going that bad, all things considered. "Been sleeping pretty well though." No late nights staying up trying to crack codes so far

<tag>

OOC: Sorry about the delay, had a storm come through, and the power surge did some unpleasant things to my internet Neutral

Enfali Khorev

Back to top Go down

Personnel File for Lieutenant Junior Grade Enfali Khorev  Empty Re: Personnel File for Lieutenant Junior Grade Enfali Khorev

Post  Shras/Eiri Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

[Deck 7, Counselor's Office, USS Rhode Island]
[January 11, 2387]
[1000 HRS]

"Let's get this over," Enfali said to herself as she stood outside the counselors office. Expressing her feelings to regular people was hard enough. Doing so under orders to someone who made a living trying (And failing utterly in her opinion) to make sense of those feelings wasn't exactly on her list of favorite things to do. If she had sweat glands, she's probably be trying to dry her palms on the side of her uniform. With yet another deep breath she pressed the door chime button, hoping that against all odds the Counselor wouldn't be there.

"Enter!" Eiri called out and stood from behind his desk. He yanked the hem of his uniform down and focused on the uncertain mind outside the door. He smiled a little to himself, they were always nervous at first, but he had a knack for putting people at ease. The small, silver haired, half-vulcan, stepped out from behind his desk to await his first client.

Enfali wasn't sure what she had expected upon entering the Counselors Office, but a fellow half-vulcan hadn't been at the top of the list. At least she assumed he was a half-vulcan. Silver hair wasn't exactly a common color for Vulcan's, and there was something about the entire physique that seemed off for a full Vulcan to her.
"Lieutenant J.G Khorev reporting for...whatever the mandatory psych eval thing is called," She said uncertainly. She was no longer merely outside of her comfort zone, now she was on the other side of the neutral zone from it.

Eiri chuckled, smiled warmly and gestured towards the couch and chairs. "Please, have a seat where ever you feel comfortable. It is Enfali, correct?" He was looking at a PADD in his hand and then back at her. "You can call me Eiri if you like. Would you like something to drink?" He headed for the replicator, but did not take his eyes off her for long and continued to smile warmly.

"Umm yes to Enfali, no to a drink," She replied, taking a seat in one of the chairs. And now ladies and gentlemen comes the main event, she thought, waiting for the Counselor to return. His smile at least seemed genuine enough, as opposed to the plastered on idiot grin that had been stuck to the Counselor at her last posting.

Eiri returned with a cup of Vulcan spiced tea for himself and sat down on the couch. "I suppose we should just get started. I am certain that you are anxious to get this over with. So, tell me a little bit about yourself, Enfali, how do you feel?" He took a sip from his tea, looking at her over the edge of his cup for a moment before setting it on the table and smiling again.

I feel like picking up your drink pouring it on my head and then running around your office shouting nunununununu obviously "I'm good I guess, this is my first starship post," Enfali said trying to stifle a laugh at the ridiculous thought."Before I was on Cardassia with the embassy doing decryption stuff."

Eiri almost spit his tea in laughter at her inner dialog. Being in bad form, he suppressed it with a quick hand over his mouth. "Oh!" he squeaked and cleared his throat. "I came from a Terra-forming background, myself. Congratulations on your first ship. How is the experience so far? Are you getting along with your crewmates?" He seemed genuinely interested.

"Thanks, I haven't had much a chance to get to know them yet," Enfali replied truthfully," But since we're all going to be seeing each other more than a Klingon sees the bottom of a barrel of bloodwine It shouldn't take long to get to know them." And won't that be just grand...

Eiri chuckled. "I must tell you that your colloquialisms are very unique. The small ship should indeed make it easier to get to know people, although some people are very closed. And how is your concentration? Are you able to focus on your work? I know a new ship can sometimes be distracting."

"Nothing really. the background noises are little weird though," She replied," It also feels a little closed in compared to a ground assignment."

He smiled a little and tipped his head to one side. He appeared to be thinking, and he was staring at the PADD in his lap. "I found those things rather distracting as well, when I got my first addignment on a ship. Eventually, I got used to them, but there were a few sleepless nights right at first. Do not hesitate to go to sick bay if you require help sleeping. How have you been sleeping? Any interesting dreams lately?"

"No Dr. Freud, no strange or interesting dreams to report," She smiled. This wasn't going that bad, all things considered. "Been sleeping pretty well though." No late nights staying up trying to crack codes so far.

Eiri chuckled. "Well... I definitely do not hold the same opinions as Dr. Freud. His methods are rather outdated. Of course now I have to ask those questions that everyone hates. Do you see or hear anything that I do not see or hear? Do you have any thoughts of hurting yourself or others?"

<tag>

OOC: Sorry about the delay, had a storm come through, and the power surge did some unpleasant things to my internet Neutral
Shras/Eiri
Shras/Eiri

http://kyphi5.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down