Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOA Notice: GySgt. Ellen C. Doyle (aka, Wes)

2 posters

Go down

LOA Notice: GySgt. Ellen C. Doyle (aka, Wes) Empty LOA Notice: GySgt. Ellen C. Doyle (aka, Wes)

Post  Ellen Doyle Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 am

Hey folks. I am probably going to be LOA next week and probably the week after that. I have to get four wisdom teeth yanked out of my skulled and I will be hopped up on painkillers for at least a week after that.

Needless to say, I will probably not be up to writing anything coherently while being stoned out of my mind and alternating between haze and pain.

Joy. With luck though, it won't be as bad as folks are predicting and I'll recover much quicker and be back annoying the hell out of you all with my obvious intellectual superiority!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ellen Doyle

Back to top Go down

LOA Notice: GySgt. Ellen C. Doyle (aka, Wes) Empty Re: LOA Notice: GySgt. Ellen C. Doyle (aka, Wes)

Post  Gerard Garrett Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:47 am

Isn't it great to have a dentition that is generally too small to accommodate all these teeth we grow? Milkshakes and anesthesia for you for a while! We'll catch you when you return. Smile
Gerard Garrett
Gerard Garrett

Back to top Go down