Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement for its own sake!

Go down

Announcement for its own sake! Empty Announcement for its own sake!

Post  Virkov Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi Everyone! Smile

I'm going to have some SUPER exciting news shortly, but I mostly wanted to let you know what's going on in our Task Force.

Our TFCO, Ed (RAdm Blye) has had to step down due to real life constraints. He's just had a kiddo, so that's gonna be most of his time. Our TFXO, Jono, will be leaving for college soon, and was not able to take up the mantle of TFCO to replace him.

So on that vein, I have been placed as the new TFCO for Task Force 86. Not Autumn, but a classy dame some of you will remember named Erszebet A Virkov. That's right, y'all, the Russian is back! This time in a much different capacity Smile

I may be a -bit- scarce for the next few days as I'm trying to help out with some Task Force related stuff, but I promise I haven't forgotten my crew, and that if you need me, you are ALWAYS welcome to reach out to me, either by PMing me here, on Relay Station Bravo, the IRC channel (which you guys should totally join in on as it's a laugh riot constantly, and I'm always in there...), or even by IMing me!

That's all the news I have for now guys! I'm working on some plans for the Task Force and for us specifically, and as soon as I get approval, I'll be updating you on that!

Thanks!
-Sean
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum