Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPS Joint Post

2 posters

Go down

OPS Joint Post Empty OPS Joint Post

Post  Virkov Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 pm

[OPS, Providence Fleet Yards]
[Feb, 13th, 2387, 1905 hrs]

Virkov ran into OPS with the vigor of a woman half her age, and shouted "Report!"

"Engineers are accessing the decks right now. Should only be a few seconds before they begin locally disabling life support functions. Evacuations of the affected decks are underway."

"Good," she said. Turning to Shras, she said "We've got serious problems, more than we can handle. The replicators are malfunctioning, we're venting atmosphere, and we've got precious few engineers to solve all of the issues. I want to gather the crew in the cargo bay immediately to discuss options."

Turning to her Master System's Display, she said "And whatever is in Pod 2 that's causing energy fluctuations is going to have to be dealt with. That might be something for the Marines to take care of."

[TAG]
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OPS Joint Post Empty Re: OPS Joint Post

Post  Shras/Eiri Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Virkov ran into OPS with the vigor of a woman half her age, and shouted "Report!"

"Engineers are accessing the decks right now. Should only be a few seconds before they begin locally disabling life support functions. Evacuations of the affected decks are underway."

"Good," she said. Turning to Shras, she said "We've got serious problems, more than we can handle. The replicators are malfunctioning, we're venting atmosphere, and we've got precious few engineers to solve all of the issues. I want to gather the crew in the cargo bay immediately to discuss options."

Turning to her Master System's Display, she said "And whatever is in Pod 2 that's causing energy fluctuations is going to have to be dealt with. That might be something for the Marines to take care of."

Shras took the com and immediately sent out a message all across the station. "This is your commanding officer. All crew are to report to the cargo bay. This is not a drill."

"We might have some people with a little background in engineering, knowing who they are might be helpful, but I'm afraid Starfleet is done helping us out for the time being." His antennae bobbed up and down like they were agreeing with what he was saying. "Did you hear about the plants?"

[TAG]
Shras/Eiri
Shras/Eiri

http://kyphi5.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Shras took the com and immediately sent out a message all across the station. "This is your commanding officer. All crew are to report to the cargo bay. This is not a drill."

"We might have some people with a little background in engineering, knowing who they are might be helpful, but I'm afraid Starfleet is done helping us out for the time being." His antennae bobbed up and down like they were agreeing with what he was saying. "Did you hear about the plants?"

"Yes, yes," Virkov said with a dismissive hand wave. "I've been hearing nothing about anything but the god damned plants for the last half hour. It's a shame, it's tragic, but we have other, more pressing things to deal with."

She rubbed her arm in thought for a moment before saying "We've got an entire flotilla of decrepit ships from the same general era as Providence out there. Let's start cannibalizing them for parts that will be useful to us. I don't care who does it, but it needs to be done. I'll not see this station fall apart on my watch."

[TAG]
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shras/Eiri Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 am

[Feb, 13th, 2387, 1905 hrs][/b]

"Yes, yes," Virkov said with a dismissive hand wave. "I've been hearing nothing about anything but the god damned plants for the last half hour. It's a shame, it's tragic, but we have other, more pressing things to deal with."

She rubbed her arm in thought for a moment before saying "We've got an entire flotilla of decrepit ships from the same general era as Providence out there. Let's start cannibalizing them for parts that will be useful to us. I don't care who does it, but it needs to be done. I'll not see this station fall apart on my watch."

"We can assign a crew at the debriefing. I think everyone should be pulled off their projects until this is fixed. If we don't then we won't have a station to worry about. Do you have schematics of the damaged sections? We'll work around the clock if we have to." His antennae spun around in circles and stopped at the admiral again.

[TAG]
Shras/Eiri
Shras/Eiri

http://kyphi5.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 am

"We can assign a crew at the debriefing. I think everyone should be pulled off their projects until this is fixed. If we don't then we won't have a station to worry about. Do you have schematics of the damaged sections? We'll work around the clock if we have to." His antennae spun around in circles and stopped at the admiral again.

"We're working off paper schematics at the moment, seeing as our PADDs can't communicate with the computers on the station. We're functionally lame as far as that goes. But yes, we do have schematics of the damaged areas. We're going to have to press-gang people into service at this rate. We don't have any other option. 14 hour shifts for everyone, us included. I don't know how much experience you have in the field of engineering, Shras, but whatever experience in whatever fields you do have, expect to put them to the test until we get these petty nuisances taken care of."

Taking a deep breath, Virkov said "Alright then, let's get everyone into the cargo bay and divvy up assignments. Five minutes."

[TAG/End?]
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down