Providence Fleet Yards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bontecou-Masters/Darby-Holmes

2 posters

Go down

Bontecou-Masters/Darby-Holmes Empty Bontecou-Masters/Darby-Holmes

Post  Lizette Bontecou-Masters Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Captain's Ready Room
USS Rhode Island
1100 hours

Lizette had just come aboard and put her last bag in her quarters. She needed to report for duty and decided that now was better than never. She straightened her uniform and headed for the Captain's Ready Room.

Stopping just outside the door she rang the chime and waited for admission.

<tag>

Lizette Bontecou-Masters

Back to top Go down

Bontecou-Masters/Darby-Holmes Empty Re: Bontecou-Masters/Darby-Holmes

Post  Virkov Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Captain's Ready Room
USS Rhode Island
1100 hours

Lizette had just come aboard and put her last bag in her quarters. She needed to report for duty and decided that now was better than never. She straightened her uniform and headed for the Captain's Ready Room.

Autumn looked up from the various PADDs strewn across her desk, and sighed softly. The day had been wrought with nothing but interruptions as she'd tried to get the last few bits of paperwork taken care of.

"Come in," she said.

<tag for entrance>

"Ah, Lieutenant, please have a seat. Welcome aboard the Rhode Island. What can I do for you this morning?"

<tag>
Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizette Bontecou-Masters Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 am

Captain's Ready Room
USS Rhode Island
1100 hours

Autumn looked up from the various PADDs strewn across her desk, and sighed softly. The day had been wrought with nothing but interruptions as she'd tried to get the last few bits of paperwork taken care of.

"Come in," she said.

Lizette walked into the office and nodded to the Captain "Lt Lizette Masters, reporting for duty as ordered." She said and handed Autumn the PaDD with her transfer details.

"Ah, Lieutenant, please have a seat. Welcome aboard the Rhode Island. What can I do for you this morning?"

Lizette took a seat "I'm reporting for duty and to let you know that I will be going through main engineering with a fine tooth comb over the next few days to make sure that all the kinks and bugs are worked out before we get into a situation where I don't have time for that." She said

Pausing for a moment "Are you aware of any problems that need my immediate attention?" She asked as she had not had time to look at the work orders that were sitting on her desk at that moment.

<tag>

Lizette Bontecou-Masters

Back to top Go down

Post  Virkov Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

Captain's Ready Room
USS Rhode Island
1100 hours

"Come in," she said.

Lizette walked into the office and nodded to the Captain "Lt Lizette Masters, reporting for duty as ordered." She said and handed Autumn the PaDD with her transfer details.

Lizette took a seat "I'm reporting for duty and to let you know that I will be going through main engineering with a fine tooth comb over the next few days to make sure that all the kinks and bugs are worked out before we get into a situation where I don't have time for that." She said

Pausing for a moment "Are you aware of any problems that need my immediate attention?" She asked as she had not had time to look at the work orders that were sitting on her desk at that moment.

"Not that I'm aware of," Autumn said. "I'm rather surprised at how well the caretaker crew took care of our ship while they were en route. I'd like you to do a level 3 diagnostic of the entire propulsion systems though, just to make sure they're in good working order. I'd also like you to meet up with the new Ops Chief and work out rotation and duty assignments between your departments."

<tag>

Virkov
Virkov
Admin

https://providencefleetyards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down